(AJ)CEB Title Change
I would like to inform you of some important changes and developments with the Australasian Journal of Construction Economics and Building (AJCEB), as follows:
- The journal has been re-titled as “Construction Economics and Building”.
- The journal is currently being indexed by twelve organizations/databases, including: Scopus, EBSCO, ULRICHSWEB, SHERPA/ROMEO, informit, Trove, EZ3, Google Scholar, LivRe, DOAJ, BASE and OAKList.
- Two awards for authors and reviewers of the journal are being introduced from this year.
- Best Paper Award – this award will be presented to the author(s) of the best paper selected by a panel of juries out of all the papers submitted in a year.
- Best Reviewer Award – this award will be presented to the best reviewer of the year in recognition of his/her highest voluntary contributions to the journal.
We have a publication policy that “accepted manuscripts submitted to the journal will be published within 6 month from the first submission date”. Being open access while adopting this publication policy has been significantly beneficial to our authors.
- Free publishing enables articles to be widely read and so leading to improved citation indexes for the authors. The download history of articles shows that each month the journal enjoys a download rate of about 3000.
- Quicker publishing enables authors to disseminate their work faster. This is particularly beneficial for early career researchers and research students.
Finally, I would like to thank Göran Runeson, the outgoing Editor, for his valuable contribution to the journal over the last five years. Although he has stepped down as Editor, he is still with the journal to share his experience and know-how with the new Editor.
Please check the journal’s website on the link below for further details. The journal is searchable either with the new title or the old title (AJCEB) in search engines.
I look forward to working with you as the new Editor of Construction Economics and Building.
Thank you for your continuous support.
Editor, Construction Economics and Building