Browsing by Author "Talevski, A."

UTSePress Research/Manakin Repository

Search UTSePress Research

Browse

My Account

Browsing by Author "Talevski, A."

Sort by: Order: Results:

  • Dillon, T. S; Chang, E.; Talevski, A. (The Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers Inc (IEEE), 2004)
    Generally software is seen as something that is purchased off-the-shelf. However, this perception is incorrect, as off-the-shelf software represents only 15 percent of all software development. The remaining 85 percent ...
  • Talevski, A.; Dillon, T. S; Chang, E. (The Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers Inc (IEEE), 2003)
    Transportation and warehousing logistics are activities that require strong information systems and computer support. This IT support has expanded with the advent of e-commerce. This has led to the development of ...