|Vol 18 (2011)||Introduction||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 18 (2011)||Restoring the 'Mam': Archives, Access And Research Into Women’s Pasts In Wales||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 14 (2007)||Decolonizing the Archives: The Work of New Zealand's Waitangi Tribunal||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 14 (2007)||‘War history on scraps of paper’: Exhibitions of Documents at the Australian War Memorial, 1922-1954||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 12 (2006)||Archives: Recordkeeping in Society edited by Sue McKemmish, Michael Piggott, Barbara Reed and Frank Upward|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"