Already have a Username/Password for International Journal of Rural Law and Policy?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx)format.
- Use the style specified in the Australian Guide to Legal Citation (Third Edition) for referencing. This guide can be found as a .PDF at: mulr.law.unimelb.edu.au/files/aglcdl.pdf.
- The text uses a 10 point trebuchet font; is exactly 13 pt spaced; employs italics, rather than underlining for emphasis; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are consecutively numbered and placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
Authors, upon submission, communicate their acceptance of the following conditions:
- The work, upon publication, becomes the property of the International Journal of Rural Law and Policy.
- Upon publication, the work is licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial_No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
- Permissions for subsequent publication/reprint and/or derivative works must be obtained from the Editors of the Journal of Rural Law and Policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.