|Vol 18, No 2 (2012): Secular Discomforts and On Mad Men||Mediations on Emergent Occasions: Mad Men, Donald Draper and Frank O’Hara||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 13, No 2 (2007): Slight Anthropologies||Poetry as Means of Dialogue in Court Spaces||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 17, No 1 (2011): The Death Scene: Perspectives on Mortality||Echo-Coherence: Moving on from Dwelling||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
ISSN 1837-8692 (Online)