|Vol 18, No 3 (2012): On Noise||Productive Parasites: Thinking of Noise as Affect||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 14, No 2 (2008): Panic||Panic! Affect Contagion, Mimesis and Suggestion in the Social Field||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 15, No 2 (2009): Critical Indigenous Theory||Seeing Things: Image and Affect||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 17, No 1 (2011): The Death Scene: Perspectives on Mortality||Unhappy Families||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 18, No 1 (2012): Motorcycles, Snails, Latour||Uncanny Robots and Affective Labour in the Oikonomia||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 16, No 2 (2010): Critical Proximity||Sacrificing Steve: How I Killed the Crocodile Hunter||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 6 of 6 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
ISSN 1837-8692 (Online)