|Vol 15, No 1 (2009): Homefronts||Wander Lust: Genre, Sexuality and Identity in Ana Kokkinos’s Head On||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 15, No 1 (2009): Homefronts||The Murderous State: The Naturalisation of Violence and Exclusion in the Films of Neoliberal Australia||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 18, No 1 (2012): Motorcycles, Snails, Latour||Ten Canoes and the Ethnographic Photographs of Donald Thomson: ‘Animate Thought’ and ‘the Light of the World’||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 14, No 1 (2008): History Experiments||Historical Fiction and the Allegorical Truth of Colonial Violence in The Proposition||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
ISSN 1837-8692 (Online)