Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Project, Program & Portfolio Management?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- Is it formatted according to the Author Guidelines provided in the Journal of PPPM 'About' section? (font, margins, spacing etc.)
- Have you used the modified Harvard referencing style, according to the Author Guidelines?
- Have you checked whether your graphics, tables, audio and video files are in the format and size specified in the Author Guidelines?
- Are the locations of the linked files clearly indicated within the document and are they appropriately and meaningfully labelled?
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Have you prepared an abstract of up to 300 words in English to enter at the next step in this submission?
- Have you prepared up to 6 key words in English to enter at the next step in this submission?
- The text provides all available DOIs (Digital Object Identifiers) to each source used as a reference. For assistance on locating the DOIs, please go to the free service http://www.crossref.org/SimpleTextQuery to retrieve all available DOIs to add to the references.
- Have you prepared a brief biographical statement to enter at the next step in this submission?
NOTE: The Editorial Committee will return submissions to authors who fail to provide any of the above information or follow the above guidelines. The review process will not be initiated until such documents are modified in line with the journal's guidelines and resubmitted.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
a) Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share and adapt the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
b) Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
c) Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
d) Authors should be aware that the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) License permits readers to share (copy and redistribute the work in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the work) for any purpose, even commercially, provided they also give appropriate credit to the work, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. They may do these things in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests you or your publisher endorses their use.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.