February 24, 2016 – February 26, 2016
This collection includes the peer-reviewed papers presented during the 2016 Australian Summer Study on Energy Productivity.
Jointly hosted by the Institute for Sustainable Futures at the University of Technology Sydney and the Australian Alliance to Save Energy (A2SE), the 2016 Australian Summer Study on Energy Productivity bought together over 250 leaders, experts, practitioners and researchers from industry, government, the research community and consumer groups, from both Australia and overseas.
The Australian Summer Study offered participants a unique environment to:
- Highlight breakthroughs to boost energy productivity
- Champion best practice across industry sectors
- Brainstorm technology, market and policy innovation
- Develop powerful ideas and strong relationships
- Trigger effective action for a more productive economy
For futher information on the full 2016 ASSEP program see: http://events.catalystevents.com.au/ehome/2016summerstudy/Home/